LC’s Wing Sauce
Don’t pile in calories with sugary BBQ sauces, try this bright, clean tasting glaze on wings or chicken pieces.
What’s In It?
- 1/3 c fresh lemon and lime juice combo
- 1/3 c fresh tangerine juice
- 1 T Pickapeppa or other hot sauce
- 2 t fresh minced garlic (I prefer garlic paste)
- 1 T olive oil
- 2 T minced red onion
- Handful fresh cilantro, chopped
- Dash of crushed red pepper to taste
- Onion powder
- Pepper, all to taste
How to Make It
Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl, adjust seasoning to preferred taste. Whisk. Add to wings when they come off the grill and let sit in juice for 5-10 minutes before rolling up your sleeves and digging in!