Our Java Rib Sauce brings in the bold, rich flavor of espresso with the sweet tangy vibes from traditional barbecue sauce.
Java Rib Sauce
What’s In It?
- 1/2 cup brewed espresso
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 cup white onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons dark molasses
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed and diced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
How to Make It
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and simmer over low heat for 20 minutes.
Cool, then puree until smooth.
This can be stored in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.